About Me

My photo
I am a qualified Psychologist and food lover. My passion is in understanding the psychology of weight loss, emotional eating and the links between food, mood and attitude!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Make your weight loss program FUN!

It occured to me today that the reason that a lot of weight loss programs are unlikely to work is because they involve a lot of hard work and not a lot of fun!

To increase the likelihood that a person will be successful, it is imperative that any weight loss program consider what can be done to keep a person motivated and interested in the program so that they will continue to engage in the program and achieve success.

I think that ensuring that the program contains an element of fun will increase the eventual likelihood of weight loss success. Who wants to work hard all the time? I know I don't!

It would be great to hear other people's thoughts on the idea that incorporating fun into a weight loss program may lead to an increase in positive outcomes.

In the mean time, I'm going to try and brainstorm some ideas of my own!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers